Peanut Jaggery Laddu
Being an excellent source of protein, peanut jaggery laddu is an excellent & easy recipe to help your toddlers and kids gain weight. With just 2 ingredients, this protein laddu can be made in just 10 minutes and with absolutely no mess as it just needs a blender.
- 1 (250ml) cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Cardamom powder (optional)
Dry roast a cup of peanuts on medium flame until they turn crunchy. You can also bake them at 350 degrees for up to 10 mins. Alternately use a cup of roasted peanuts.
Transfer the roasted peanuts to a blender once cooled down.
Add half a cup of jaggery powder or jaggery cup into smaller chunks that is easy to grind.
And cardamom added optionally.
Blend them well in a blender or grinder until they are powdered.
Make peanut jaggery laddus using your hand once they are blend well.
- Make sure to not grind them too much in a mixer/ blender. Peanuts turn into peanut butter making it hard to make perfect balls.
- You can store these laddus in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Do not add ghee or oil. They blend well without ghee or oil and can be stored longer if not added.
- Peanut Jaggery Laddu can also be made with dates or dates syrup by replacing jaggery in the recipe.